Saturday 19 July 2014

In my previous post I mentioned Tragic incident happens on these dates 4,9,8 its a deadly combination again same malayasian flight incident happened


In my previous post I mentioned Tragic incident happens on these dates 4,9,8 its a deadly combination In my previous post I mentioned Tragic incident happens on these dates 4,9,8 its a deadly combination Few months back malaysia airline missed on march 8th 2014 Mystery of the Malaysia Airlines 4 & 8 together creates disaster. They r karmic no. & unpredictable. On March 8, 2014 Flight MH370 took off in Kuala Lumpur at 12:41 am. March 8 adds to 8 day ruled by saturn shani Again yesterday the malaysian airline (mh17-total 17 it means 8) got crashed over ukraine date :17-7-2014 (8,4), 8 & 4 together creates disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.